Do You Earn Income Overseas?

If you’re an Australian resident for tax purposes and you receive income from overseas you generally need to declare it on your Australia tax return. If you have paid tax in a foreign country you might be able to claim that as a foreign tax credit offset to reduce your Australian tax liability. This sounds [...]